3rd October 2018, 02:07 AM
Bibhad

Eligibility to study BVSc course for 29 years old 12th NIOS female student?

Hello everyone, I am 29 years old female candidate. I want to study BVSc course. I am doing my 12th from NIOS Board. So, after completing my 12th am I eligible to study BVSc course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

14th October 2018, 08:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BVSc course for 29 years old 12th NIOS female student?

BVSc stands for Bachelor of Veterinary Science. The academic qualification required for this course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject. Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% aggregate.

Admission in 2017 was done on basis of NEET scorecard in central government veterinary colleges. There are state level colleges also for which you are eligible. In case of NEET, you have crossed upper age limit which is 25 years. NIOS board is of no concern for this exam.
15th October 2018, 11:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BVSc course for 29 years old 12th NIOS female student?

The full form of BVSc is Bachelor of Veterinary Science. The eligibility criteria for this course:

*Senior secondary board examination passed from a recognized board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Minimum of 50% marks in board examination is required.

*There is no upper age limit for this BVSc course.

You can apply for BVSc course at age of 29 years after 12th NIOS.
15th October 2018, 03:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BVSc is Bachelor of Veterinary course.

The eligibility criteria for this course:

1. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam.

2. There is no upper age limit for this course. In case of NEET exam it is 25 years.

You can apply for BVSc course after 12th from NIOS at age of 29 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?