17th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?

Respected Sir,
I am a girl which passed 10th class 2 years ago.
I am from very poor family and belongs to SC class.
But I want to keep continue my study.
So, now can I apply in class 12th?
Please reply & oblige.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  3. Is it advisable to reappear in 10th after a gap of 4 years if completed 12th PCM?
  4. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  5. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  7. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?
  10. Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago?
  11. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  12. Eligibility to apply in IBPS IT Officer Scale-II recruitment for a 31 years old female who has completed MCA 8 years ago?
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Can I study B.A. if disqualified in 10th ICSE 16 years ago?
  17. How can I re-apply for 10th examination if attended 15 years ago?
  18. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
18th May 2015, 10:22 AM
savneybillford

Default Re: Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?

If you have cleared your 11th then yes you are eligible for admission in 12th. You will need the following certificates in order to secure admission.
The transfer certificate from your previous institution(only if you are going to apply in a new college).
Original marks sheet of 11th which shows your passing marks.
Conduct certificate(again if you are changing institution).
Since you are joining 12th again you will have to talk to the head of the institution. That way you may have to fulfil certain other criteria as well. After securing your admission try applying for scholarships. Being from SC you are eligible for a number of scholarships. Make use of this. Ask your institution office to help you with securing scholarships.
18th May 2015, 01:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?

Yes, now you can continue your studies, but you cannot directly join in 12th standard, because to pursue 12th standard, first you have to complete your 11th standard. So, first try to select any school and apply for admission in 11th standard. After the completion of your 11th standard, you can join in 12th standard.
Mostly, the schools will ask you the reason, for your gap, so, try to be ready with any valid reason, which can satisfy the admission office authorities. So, that it will help you to get admission easily.
18th May 2015, 05:47 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You will have to first get yourself admitted to Class 11 on the basis of your Class 10 Board Examination result.
You will be able to get admission to Class 10 and there will be no problem for you in getting admission as you have not studied for 2 years.
You will have to make sure you apply as soon as you can.
So make sure that when you go for the admission you produce your SC Certificate.
Once you do all this you will be able to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?