6th January 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th?

Hi Sir,
I need to clear two doubts regarding me. I have scored both my 12th below 50%, and now in B.Tech I have scored 60%. So now can you help me that I am eligible to do MS in Aboard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  6. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
  7. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  8. How can I study B.Arch in Abroad if secured 53% in 12th being a Schedule Tribe candidate? Best country to study?
  9. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  10. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  11. Chances to study MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th and 7.11 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  12. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?
  14. Eligibility to study BBM in Abroad for NIOS candidate?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  18. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
25th April 2020, 11:26 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th?

There is no minimum requirement for doing MS. However maintaining minimum 6 CGPA is good for your profile. 60% means CGPA is more than 6. You have to score well in entrance exam for getting admission in top Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?