23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Arch in Abroad if secured 53% in 12th being a Schedule Tribe candidate? Best country to study?

Sir,
I want to study B.Arch in Abroad. Please refer me best country. My 12th Board exam mark is only 53% and I am Schedule Tribe. So, I would like to know how i can study? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  2. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Forestry) in Abroad for 12th Science student? Best country to study?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  5. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  6. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  7. How can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 45.7% in 12th and studying B.Com?
  8. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  9. Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?
  10. What should I study further in Abroad being a 10th student of Bangladesh? Preferable country to study?
  11. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  12. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  13. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  14. Chances to study MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th and 7.11 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  15. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  16. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  17. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?