19th August 2010, 07:43 AM
amit desh

Employment for Hepatitis B Virus affected employees in Inda?

HI,

I have a query for the experts and my friends. I am a phd in chemistry and now I have got a job.

Unfortunately, I am carrier of hepatitis b virus. If, in my pre-employment medical check-up, the company gets to know this......will I b denied the R&D job?

Please help me......i m really too much worried.

19th August 2010, 03:09 PM
richa420
Banned

Smile Re: Employment for Hepatitis B Virus affected employees in Inda?

frnd

there is no need for worry as Hepatitis B is a curable diseases,if u caught for it ,ur company will give some time to become healthy nd hearty.

best of luck
26th August 2010, 12:54 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Employment for Hepatitis B Virus affected employees in Inda?

dear friends..

really i am sorry to inform you that you have to cross the medical fitness exams,

so in the medical fitness exams if it will be caught then it will creates a problem for you..

but please do not worry there is many job after that.
29th September 2010, 01:23 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

My friend Amit,
its really a matter to discuss & sort out the problem as well.As you have already aware that research jobs need a hard work in thier field though you are sick but still if your performance is well then there is no need to worry.but if you will be absent for a no: of days then definitely your employers ask you a question.So perform well.take proper medicine and rest so that you can maintain a balance & try to get rid of the situation .Dont worry about your job ,it will be with you forever.
5th December 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hai friend, you said that hep b is a curable problem, My friend suffered it, I need to help him, so plz.. can u tell me how. Plz............

Come to my mail id [email protected]
11th February 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

what type of jobs can apply as i am hepatitis b person from my birth on wards recently i have noticed about it and taking medicines can i apply to pharma companies jobs or can i go to abroad for job or study i am healthy or govt jobs in india i am final year b.pharm student reply me i am more worried about future
13th July 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hepitits-b is any problem for government jobs like hpcl?
20th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is a hepatitis- B patient eligible for Indian Police service and Indian Administrative service?
Hi, whoever is reading this, please try your best to clear my doubt. I have a sister and it is her craving desire to crack IAS exams and she is on it. Recently she came to know that she has hep-b. Now , besides the mental distress about this illness, there is this question lingering in our minds all time. So kindly give me credible information. Please don't make fun of my problem or errors in my language.. Thanking in advance.
28th June 2013, 02:34 AM

sir m also doing m.tech in ece and m also suffering with it ...... i have no knowledge abt it ... where are you from
15th February 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

As per the human rights no disease can be a hindrance for bread earning until it is incapacitating to do his routine job whether it is AIDs or Hepatitis B . If a person is a nurse or hospital staff with hepatitis-b positive and he is working in a hospital then they can disqualify him as he may be able to spread it to other patients and paramedics, If he is into some labour job not involving blood products then no one can stop him from getting employeed.
24th April 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can a hepatitis b patient whose blood test is negative at present ( before 4 years it is positive once) can apply to bank jobs like sbi & ibps (po,clerk)
is there any examination at the time of selection or any conditions which lead to rejection
27th February 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can a hepatitis b patient allowed for state police service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?