29th June 2010, 06:34 PM
reshma.m.v

After VHS agriculture what are the next options?

after VHS agriculture what is the next option for higher studies

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for getting a government job with B.Tech certificate?
  2. Which field should I go for after passing 12th science?
  3. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  4. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  5. Is the a good scope for Agricultural Engineers? How much can they earn?
  6. What are the other government job options for me after doing BSc Agriculture?
  7. What are the available career options after completion of my PG in Agriculture?
  8. Agricultural Marketing courses and job opportunities available after it?
  9. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course? -- [New]
  10. Punjab National Bank, Agriculture Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What are the options available after BSc Agriculture?
  12. Job options available in abroad for M.Sc. Agriculture freshers?
  13. What kind of jobs are offered under private sector after B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  14. Bank of Baroda, Agriculture Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cutoff in 12th for admission in Agriculture BSc? What are the options after Agriculture BSc
  18. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
2nd July 2010, 05:40 PM
Hitha Nanjappa

Default Re: After VHS agriculture what are the next options?

Dear friend,
im not quite familiar with agriculture courses...
Please check the website of GKVK- Gandhi Krishi Vignana Kendra, i.e. University of Agricultural Sciences(UAS) it is one of the best institutes for agricultural sciences in India.. you could enroll for a course of your choice...
5th July 2010, 07:26 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

hello friend,

After VHS, you can opt for MBA in agricultural management or agri-business. Then you will have more job options open to you.

MBA agribusiness Programme has tremendous scopes of employeement in the Managerial posts.

Good luck!
7th July 2010, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After VHS Agriculture one can look for: 1 B.Tech agricultural Engineering
2. B.E in agriculture and irrigation 3.BSc Forest 4.BSc Plant Breeding
5. BTech in land and water resources and conservation engineering.
20th July 2010, 09:44 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend there are mahy options for doing higher studies VHS agriculture you can do
bsc advance agriculture
bsc plant breeding
you need more courses you can check out any of the agricultural universities
good luck
14th August 2012, 10:57 PM
samatha89
Member+

After VHS Agriculture one can look for:
1 B.Tech agricultural Engineering
2. B.E in agriculture and irrigation 3.BSc Forest 4.BSc Plant Breeding
5. BTech in land and water resources and conservation engineering.

VIRAL HAEMORRHAGIC SEPTICAEMIA
1. Scope
For the purpose of this chapter, viral haemorrhagic septicaemia (VHS) is considered to be a disease caused by
infection with viral haemorrhagic septicaemia virus (VHSV, synonym: Egtved virus).
VHS is a disease of farmed rainbow trout, farmed turbot, farmed Japanese flounder as well as a broad range of wild
freshwater and marine species (37, 55, 63) caused by VHSV, a virus belonging to the genus Novirhabdovirus, within
the family Rhabdoviridae (61). All VHS virus isolates can be identified by immunochemical tests using the
monoclonal antibody IP5B11 (32).
Diseased fish display clinical signs in the early stage of infection with rapid onset of mortality (which can reach up to
100% in fry), lethargy, darkening of the skin, exophthalmia, anaemia (pale gills), haemorrhages at the base of the
fins, gills, eyes and skin, and a distended abdomen due to oedema in the peritoneal cavity. In the chronic state of
infection, affected fish do not in general exhibit external signs. VHS can also occur in a nervous form, characterised
by severe abnormal swimming behaviour, such as constant flashing and/or spiralling
31st March 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want a job in agriculture field. My qualification is VHSE Agriculture(plant protection) next what i do for a job?
4th June 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

my syster studied agriculture diploma then what are carrier options in different batchler degee
7th February 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 2nd year vhse agriculture student of agricultural business and farm service.
What all scopes are found after passing out this trade?
11th April 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 2nd year vhse agriculture student of agricultural business and farm service.
What all scopes are found after passing out this trade?
28th May 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 12th vhs agricultural student. what course will I take to get a foreign high salary job???
29th June 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Give a vivid picture of vhsc agriculture course. We have no idea about that course. How it different from other plus two courses like science, commerce and science?
3rd July 2017, 03:14 PM
GopinKumar

Exclamation Re: After VHS agriculture what are the next options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Give a vivid picture of vhsc agriculture course. We have no idea about that course. How it different from other plus two courses like science, commerce and science?
VHSC will give you professional training with your studies in +2.. The options available after VHSC include, B.Sc in agriculture, Horticulture etc etc. You can choose the leading institutes like Lovely Professional university, Tamil Nadu agricultural university, Bundelkhand university etc for more details and courses.
5th May 2018, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

My sister awaiting for the results of plus two vhsc agriculture, she is not bothered about higher studies with vhsc agriculture,if anyone can help her please contact to this number 7994232436
9th May 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want a job in agriculture field my qualification is vhse agriculture (agri business and farm services ) what is the next option
30th January 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, VHSE agriculture part passed with first division and certificate obtained, but course failed due to less mark in one subject (physics) is it possible for any higher study with the certificate obtained in agriculture? What should i do? Please reply
4th November 2020, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether VHSE agriculture qualified student will get BSc AGRI admission in the affiliated colleges of Punjabi University, Patiala
1st April 2021, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

To study bsc agriculture need entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?