10th August 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which NIT is good for production, chemical, biomedical?

sir, i want to know which nit is good for prodution, chemical, biomedical. nit branch good , production, chemical,biomedical,metllurgy ,oiltech. My email [email protected] and mobile no-9839241209

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What type of jobs can I get after MSc in Organic Chemistry? Scope of inorganic chemistry or industrial basis?
  4. Eligibility for state government job for 41 year old?
  5. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  6. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  7. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Should I prefer branch or college? Should I drop a year? Should I take Production or Chemical in NIT Allahabad? Is 5 years dual course good or not? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  11. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  12. Which engineering is the best among Electrical, Biomedical, Chemical, Printing and Civil?
  13. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  14. Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petrolium engineering?
  15. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  17. Courses to study like Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Which Engineering branch is best among Electrical, Biomedical, Printing, Civil and Chemical?
11th August 2012, 01:03 PM
nkarthic95

Default Re: Which NIT is good for production, chemical, biomedical?

hello,

I would recommend NIT Trichy and NIT Warangal as far I have heard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?