2nd May 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering college can I get after passing 12th? Any government or private college?

I am completed plus two which engineering college is the best college? Government or private college

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  2. How to join Private college after passing 12th? I want to do B.Tech
  3. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  4. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  6. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  7. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  8. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private? -- [New]
  9. How to change dental college to do internships?
  10. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
  11. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?
  13. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  14. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  15. Any university in Tamilnadu offering B.Ed?
  16. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Names and details of Anna University colleges for M.E in Tamilnadu?
  18. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
11th June 2012, 06:12 AM
sanjaysingh3612

Default Re: Which engineering college can I get after passing 12th? Any government or private college?

hi
for getting tha admission in the engineering there are many exams held by the govt. Such as aieee and pet and iit-jee After that the counsling is conducted online in according to the your socore card number such as p.e.t -pree engineering test- you got the college if your no. Is high then have chance to get the govt. College.
11th June 2012, 10:17 AM
akkikaware

Default Re: Which engineering college can I get after passing 12th? Any government or private college?

Dear friend,

You asking that the which engineering college is the best college ?
So i want to say that every college is the best .
And it depends on you that what you think about college.

But you want to know which college is best then i suggest you that goverment college is the best college.

Thanks to you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?