7th June 2012, 09:40 PM
Shashi kumar k.s

Which engineering colleges will I get for electronics and communication after scoring 16989 rank?

Which engineering college will i get for electronics and communication for the rank 16989

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 16989 in E&C?
  2. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  3. After scoring 9506 rank in manipal engineering test for B.E course can I get Electronics and Communication Engineering or Civil Engineering?
  4. Best college for Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 22260 rank in WBJEE?
  5. How much rank to be scored in GATE to join the IIT's for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  7. Which are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 290 in GATE, 18.67 marks in electronics and communication engineering? Can I apply in any NIT college?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 13240 rank in Kerala Medical Entrance?
  9. Best colleges to opt for Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  11. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4007 in Engineering Common entrance test exam in the branch of ETC?
  12. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  13. Which engineering college in UP can I join for CS or ECE course after scoring 16900 and 2450(Girls Category) rank in UPSEE?
  14. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  16. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  17. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  18. What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?
8th August 2012, 08:42 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering colleges will I get for electronics and communication after scoring 16989 rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashi kumar k.s View Post
Which engineering college will i get for electronics and communication for the rank 16989
First of all you haven't mentioned the name of the entrance examination. sScondly, you haven't mention whether you are seeking admission in bachelors or master Degree course.
Both these details are important to give you the name of the colleges. In the absence of this critical information it is not possible to suggest any college on self assumption.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?