7th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the details(like exam date, subject, procedure etc) about UPSC and PSC exam? List of the top coaching institutes along with their fee structure for the same?

respected sir,,,,, i m ankita,,i hv recently completed b.com,,, amd now i wannt to prepare for upse,,and psc,,sir plz tell me all procedure ,, and exam dates ,,,and most importantly i abode at rewa ,its a small place and i hv no facility of coaching here ,so mujhe coaching kerna padega ,,,,, then please tell me the best coaching name along with plce ,anf favour me ,,then place naxt to delhi,ad parents are not allowinf for delhi,and else i can go any where,,,,plz tell me as soon as possible,and my email,id is,[email protected],,, thku sir ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  2. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  4. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  5. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  6. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  8. Names of the top coaching centres for PSC?
  9. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute?
  10. Best CG PSC coaching institutes in Bilaspur?
  11. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai? -- [New]
  12. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  13. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  14. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  15. List of good management institutes in delhi? What is the entrance exam date and the fee structure?
  16. Best Coaching Institutes for UPSC Exam in Delhi? Study Material for UPSC Exam? Which subjects to choose for UPSC Exam?
  17. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  18. Date of exam and application procedure of MP PSC exam -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2012, 01:52 PM
shanthi2004

Default Re: How may I get the details(like exam date, subject, procedure etc) about UPSC and PSC exam? List of the top coaching institutes along with their fee structure for the same?

anita if you really want to achive your civils first you need to cross your prilims...that you can do it by studying 6th to 12th cbsc text books and polity in main...as for the new pattern you need to get thorough with mental aptitude and reasoning...coming to coaching it is best offered in delhi..other wise in hyderabad...first you need to cross prilims for that take coaching for mental aptitude (cat,gate,bank coaching would help)in your nearest place once you cross prilims...i'm surre your parents would be with you...all the best
18th June 2012, 02:27 PM
shashikalayadav

Thumbs up Re: How may I get the details(like exam date, subject, procedure etc) about UPSC and PSC exam? List of the top coaching institutes along with their fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,,,,, i m ankita,,i hv recently completed b.com,,, amd now i wannt to prepare for upse,,and psc,,sir plz tell me all procedure ,, and exam dates ,,,and most importantly i abode at rewa ,its a small place and i hv no facility of coaching here ,so mujhe coaching kerna padega ,,,,, then please tell me the best coaching name along with plce ,anf favour me ,,then place naxt to delhi,ad parents are not allowinf for delhi,and else i can go any where,,,,plz tell me as soon as possible,and my email,id is,[email protected],,, thku sir ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
here bharitiya nausena(web site )
you can get all the details through online.upsc exam is for clearing NDA for joining in navy in officer categories .its held twise in year .if yor in 12th then also you can fill the form for upsc exam .
You can do the best coching for this without joining class ,but you have study yours 12th class very seriously .If u stduy your 12th very hardly and scoring 90% 80% then you can easily pass the UPSC exam .whit out any difficulties.80% syllabubs in UPSC is from 12th class only.
8th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details(like exam date, subject, procedure etc) about UPSC and PSC exam? List of the top coaching institutes along with their fee structure for the same?

please rpy the exam code of faridabad(haryana)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?