29th June 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?

i want to know out of automobile and mechanical engineering which engineering has good career in future. And please give me list of that engineering's best institutes in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  2. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges available in M.E Automobile Engineering under Tamilnadu?
  6. List of colleges providing M.E Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of colleges offering M.E in Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  8. List of colleges available for Automobile Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  9. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  10. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Number of seats in Jharkhand polytechnic 2015-2016? -- [New]
  12. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  13. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  14. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  15. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  16. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  17. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
11th November 2011, 10:06 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?

dear friend,

both are very good stream .
and has its own importance in his own field.
but according to my opinion you should go with mechanical engineering .
its the best .
best of luck.
20th November 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapan100 View Post
dear friend,

its the best .
best of luck.
Even ENGINEering Starts with ENGINE,
Automobile Engineering has great scope with less Number of students passing/year.
so Its Great to start with Automobile engg
12th December 2011, 07:27 PM
neo-rocks

13th December 2011, 09:50 AM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,Both the streams have very good scope.First let us consider mechanical engineering.Mechanical engineering has lot of scope.There are lots of company which need mechanical engineering graduates.My suggestion is first go for b.tech in mechanical engineering and then if you are interested in automobile engineering go for it in m.tech.As you graduate from two field,you can get jobs from both the fields.Best institutes for doing b.tech is always iits.Crack IIT JEE.HAVE A GOOD FUTURE.
13th December 2011, 02:22 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know out of automobile and mechanical engineering which engineering has good career in future. And please give me list of that engineering's best institutes in India.

Branch:- Mechanical or Automobile & some of the best Institutes of India

Hi friend,

see, both the branches are best and have great opportunity in India.

Though mechanical branch is vast compared to automobile branch.You need to choose according to your interest.

You will find plenty of job in both the field

Following is the list of some of India's best engineering institutes in India:-

-Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur

-Indian Institute of Technology,Mumbai

-Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi

-Indian Institute of Technology,Chennai

-Indian Institute of Technology,Guwahati

-Indian Institute of Technology,Khadakpur

-Indian Institute of Technology,Roorkee

-National Institute of Technology (All NITs through out India are best)

-BITS, Pilani

-Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore

-Delhi college of Engineering, Delhi

-DAIICT , Gandhinagar

You can choose any of the above college , according to your merit.

Best of luck

regards.
13th December 2011, 05:31 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend both the stream are good and much future prospective.

So, you can go for any of them...

But I will suggest you to go for Automobile engineering..
Because not so many colleges have this stream, And Now a days lots of new automobile companies are opening in India.

So, after completion of BE/B.tech course in automobile engineering you will get huge job opportunity.

So, don't get agitate , just go for it..

All the best.
20th December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

there is any college related to automobile engineering in chandigarh
2nd February 2012, 04:06 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

consider mechanical engineering.Mechanical engineering has lot of scope.There are lots of company which need mechanical engineering graduates.My suggestion is first go for b.tech in mechanical engineering and then if you are interested in automobile engineering go for it in m.tech.As you graduate from two field,you can get jobs from both the fields.Best institutes for doing b.tech is always iits.list of some of India's best engineering institutes in India:-
Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology,Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology,Chennai
Indian Institute of Technology,Guwahati
2nd February 2012, 06:22 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?

Quote:

Hello sir,

Now days good career growth in mechanical and automobile engineering you easily get in Govt. and private .

the list of top institute in india
1.IIT,madras
2.IIT,mumbai
4.IIT ,Kanpur
5.VIT
6.SRM
7.BITS plani
2nd February 2012, 08:59 PM
pragati kashyap

Wink Re: Which engineering course is the best between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering? List of the best engineering institutes in India?

Quote:
both are good but in india MECHANICAL engineering is in more demand then automobile.but ya if have talent in automobile then you should definately go for it.list of good engineering colleges are-
1)IIT kanpur
2)IIT kharagpur
3)IIT delhi
4)BITS pilani
5)VIT
6)THAPAR
7)NIT jaipur
8)petroleum college of dehradun
9)NIT trichy
10)NIT warangle
11)DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
12)IIIT alhabad
13)PUNJAB engineering college
14)MAHARASHTRA institute of technology
15)VJTI mumbai
16)HBTI kanpur
17)college of engineering PUNE
21st July 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

i complited diploma in mechnical engineering with 57% marks. now i am want to do B.tech. but i have no idea to choose best college/university. where placement is good. and fee is not enough. please give me some college list name.
17th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETD DIPLOMA IN MECHINAL ENGINEERING WITH 5790 MARKS.IS THERE ANY JOBS TO DO............
19th July 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COURCE BETWEEN AUTO MOBILE AND MICHENICAL ENGINEERING?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?