28th April 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering should I do to a better salary?

which engineering should i do to get morn salary than others

Related Questions:
  1. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  2. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  3. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  4. After graduating in Aeronautical Engineering how much can be my salary?
  5. What is the salary given in ISRO? Which engineering branch has the maximum salary?
  6. Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?
  7. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
  8. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  9. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary?
  10. Easy methods to solve Mental Ability Questions?
  11. Should I choose engineering or any other line after 12th? Can we get a good job and salary after engineering?
  12. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India? -- [New]
  13. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  14. Which course is having more scope in engineering?
  15. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  16. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  17. What is the scope in software engineering? How much is the salary?
  18. Maximum salary that I can get after Ceremic Engineering?
7th June 2013, 01:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering should I do to a better salary?

All engineering courses offer good career opportunities and salary. Through campus recruitment a candidate can easily get placed in MNC and earn handful salaries. Some engineering courses with better career prospects are Aeronautical Engineering, Biomedical engineering, Marine Engineering, Polymer engineering etc. Apart from that Ocean Engineering, Genetic Engineering and Metallurgical Engineering has wide scopes. A candidate should select course according to the interest in particular subject. At entry level, salary packages will be around Rs. 30,000/- per month. By gaining experience, candidates can earn up to Rs. 1-2 lakhs per month.
18th April 2015, 08:51 AM
Sheetal Expert
Member+

Default Re: Which engineering should I do to a better salary?

Best engineering with high salary as given below....................

Petroleum Engineering.................

•Starting salary: $74,240¹
•Mid-career salary: $132,320¹
•Experienced salary: $186,520¹

Automotive Engineering.........................

•Starting Salary: $57,330¹
•Mid-career salary: $89,180¹

Computer Engineering......................

•Starting Salary: $63,970¹
•Mid-career salary: $150,130¹

Chemical Engineering..................

•Starting Salary: $58,830¹
•Mid-career salary: $154,840¹

Materials Engineering..............

•Starting Salary: $52,900¹
•Mid-career salary: $85,150¹

Aerospace Engineering.................

•Starting Salary: $65,450¹
•Mid-career salary: $103,720

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?