9th June 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

English honors or Chemistry honors, which one is better?

Which one is better english honors or chemistry honors for jobs and other purposes??! And which one is easy to study??

9th June 2017, 01:11 PM
LiyaSharan

Smile Re: English honors or Chemistry honors, which one is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which one is better english honors or chemistry honors for jobs and other purposes??! And which one is easy to study??
If you are interested in teaching or personal development courses etc, you can go for English. It is giving much opportunities as English course and paper are everywhere.
Chemistry course is also very good in giving job opportunities. The fields to work after graduation and Post graduation in chemistry are teaching in colleges, Pharmaceutical companies, Chemical companies, Government and private research organisation, in Central government departments and in companies like ONGC, SAIL etc etc.
The leading institutes offering courses in English and Chemistry are Delhi university, Banaras Hindu university, Lovely Professional University, SRM university etc.
You can visit the websites for more details regarding the course curriculum, fee structure, Scholarship schemes, campus life etc.
9th June 2017, 08:51 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: English honors or Chemistry honors, which one is better?

According to me English honors is much more better than chemistry Honors because English honors is easier than chemistry honors.

Career in English honors

- School teacher
- Lecturer
- Author
- Journalist
- Translator

Courses offered in English honors:-

- Bachelor of arts(Hons) in English literature
- MA (MA English literature)
- PhD
- M.Phil
10th June 2017, 02:54 AM
help100%

Both subjects are different and the prospective opportunities available to the one who is pursuing is different, like the one who pursues BA English Hons, he/she can become teacher, professor, Language analyst, Report making staff, translator, etc, demand of English in various fields are different and the career is promising depending upon the way the individuals are perceiving it. If you take BSc Chemistry Hons, one can get opportunity as Manager in Chemical making firms, PSU, Pharmaceutical, Leather Industry, etc.

The opportunities and prospects available in both the subjects are different and no need to worry about which to pursue, you need to know which subject interest you the most or you likes the most that one you should pursue, don't go by the demand and supply available in the market because even if you are paid the highest peaks and you lack job satisfaction then you will be dumping your career along with your life.
31st January 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

As I am a student of BA (Hons). English Literature who has recently passed out from his alma mater, so I would give you a very important suggestion that you should definitely go for the course that I went for during 2018 to 2021,because here you can decide whether you should go for MA (Spl). English Literature or not,If you want to be a teacher then you can choose that course after doing the one which I have recently passed out from and then you can decide whether to give NET exams or not, and if you wish to be a college teacher or a university teacher then you may give that or else if you want to be a school teacher then you may skip that because in the former case, you may have to even go for a PhD in this mentioned subject failing which you may be denied promotion and even thrown away after a certain period of time when many of your other colleagues will be at the peak of their career and you will not be allowed to guide any research scholars and you will be denied a place in the BRS, DRC and RPC of any research scholars for your lack of a PhD degree which they are not going to force you to do in the latter case as none of the above mentioned things exist in places other than the ones providing higher education, whereas if you go for BSc (Hons). Chemistry, there are many chances that your teachers may force you to pursue MSc (Spl). Chemistry if you get good enough marks even if they won't be able to do so if you get bad enough marks, and after that if you still get good enough marks then it is likely that they will force you to give NET exams and even pursue a PhD in that mentioned subject which they will not be able to force you to pursue if you still get bad enough marks for the above mentioned reason, moreover if you choose Chemistry then your teacher may even force you to pursue a postdoc in this case but if you choose English then your teacher may not force you to pursue a postdoc and for the same reason, you better choose English and not choose Chemistry as the latter is for aspiring teachers whereas the former is not for aspiring teachers, Now you decide what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?