15th October 2016, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

What type of education is required to join Air Force? Which type of preparation is required to join Air Force?

Please give me the details of the which type of education/degree we have to complete to join the air force duty? Because I am in S. Y B. COM. Then which job I may preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
  2. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  3. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  4. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  6. What type of education is required to join Air Force? Which type of preparation is required to join Air Force?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Air Force after studying engineering?
  10. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  11. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 9th
  13. How can I Join Air Force and what are the requirements?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  15. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  16. What is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force?
  17. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
15th October 2016, 07:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of education is required to join Air Force? Which type of preparation is required to join Air Force?

Being a B.Com degree pursuer, only way you can join Indian Air force in through AFCAT and that in ground duty as for any other entry to Indian Air force one needs to be a science stream student throughout his/her academics.

--> Also for appearing in AFCAT ( Air force Common Admission Test ) you need to have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 26 years by the 1st July of that year in which you join the service.

* You must be physically fit as per the notification chart released at the time of notification.

For the preparation point of view you can join coaching centres for the same examination like Minerva, Paramount, KD Campus,etc. .You can also initialize your preparation by practising through sample papers by Arihant Publication.

For further details and updates regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
15th October 2016, 10:45 PM
para001

Default Re: What type of education is required to join Air Force? Which type of preparation is required to join Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give me the details of the which type of education/degree we have to complete to join the air force duty? Because I am in S. Y B. COM. Then which job I may preparation?

If you are pursuing B.com then you can join Indian Air-Force after completing your graduation. You are eligible after your graduation degree. There are following exams you can apply after completing your graduation.

^^ You can apply for the CDS ( Combined Defense Service) examination after your graduation from recognized university with minimum 50% of marks. Through CDS ( Combined defense Services) you can join the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. Your age limit should be between 19 to 25 years. You should have ability to co-ordinate with all.

^^ You are also eligible for the test of Air Force Common Admission Test. The Air Force Common Admission Test is conducted by the Air Force and held every year. You can apply after completing your graduation from recognized university with minimum 60% of marks. There are 3 cores in this test.
1. Ground staff.
2. Flying staff.
3. Technical staff.
The notification released every year on the Employment news paper. You can also visit the official website of Indian Air -Force. joinindianairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?