17th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation? I am a student of B.Tech and want to join Air force

sir.,
i m a student of b.tech IT n want to join air force after my graduation.tell me that is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation or we have to give any entrance test. For the three branches in air force-technical,ground duty and flying all the three require entrance test after graduation in IT.

PRIYA

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  3. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  4. How can I join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT
  5. How to join Air Force after engineering? I am an engineering student from St Aloysius Institute of Technology
  6. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  8. After B.E ECE how can I join Indian Air Force?
  9. Exam to give to join Air Force? Am I eligible for university entry scheme or direct scheme?
  10. How is it for a B.Sc student to join Air Force via CDS? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Communicative English with Media Studies 2nd year student?
  13. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  14. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  16. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  17. Can commerce student join Air Force? I am doing B.Com from Mumbai
  18. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
30th July 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation? I am a student of B.Tech and want to join Air force

how do i join n air force after btech with b and c certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?