4th April 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Genetic Engineering so I want to know which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering?
  2. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th?
  3. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  4. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  7. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
  9. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  10. Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?
  11. Which entrance exam is compulsory for admission in genetic engineering after 12th exam?
  12. Various entrance tests for admission in Genetic Engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility for genetic engineering?
  14. Which are the top 10 institutes for Genetic Engineering course in the World? How to get admission in these institutions?
  15. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  16. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
  17. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  18. What is the last date of filling the AIEEE offline form
16th July 2017, 06:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?

List of Genetic Engineering Entrance Exams are given below.

1. All India Common Entrance Test

2. SRM University Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam

3. Indian Institute of Technology – Joint Entrance Exam

4. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam

For application process of Genetic Engineering Entrance Exam you have to visit at the official website of university.
6th October 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?

Can I give the exam online after completing 12th????How to prepare for entrance exam??
Sir please give answer as doon as possible....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?