3rd April 2017, 01:28 PM
Farzeenatp

Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue my career in Genetic Engineering so I want to know whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th?
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  5. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
  6. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  7. Admission in genetic engineering with 121 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th?
  9. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
  13. SRMEEE is based on CBSE syllabus or State-board syllabus?
  14. Am I eligible to write CPT exam if I scored 49.8% marks in class 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  18. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016
7th April 2017, 09:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I need to write an entrance exam for admission in Genetic Engineering or will I get admission on the marks scored in class 12th?

To get admission for pursuing Genetic Engineering course, you have to appear in National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc.,. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Genetic Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?