25th January 2017, 08:29 PM
aliintaz

Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the exam and when will be the exam held?

Respected Sir, My son is pursuing his Graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology and after completing it he wants to pursue M.Sc Biotechnology from JU so I want to know which entrance exam is conducted for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the exam and when will be the exam held? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  5. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  6. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  9. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the entrance exam date for Ph.D Biotechnology?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam after MSc in Biotechnology
  12. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  13. When will the entrance exam be held for MSc IT? Date of the entrance exam?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  15. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology
  16. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  17. What should I do if I want to take admission in MSc Biotechnology course in DU without filling the entrance exam form? Can I fill the exam form now?
  18. Can I apply for Medical Entrance Exam being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and having 4 years of Teaching Experience?
27th January 2017, 09:46 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in M.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the exam and when will be the exam held?

Your son should apply for entrance conducted by Jadavpur University for M.Sc admission. Admission will be strictly based on final merit list which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in entrance and viva in ratio of 70:30.

M.Sc (Biotechnology) Eligibility
- He should be passed bachelor's degree in science with minimum 50% from a recognized university.
- He is required to appear entrance exam.

Jadavpur University Application
- Visit the site : www.jaduniv.edu.in
- Download information booklet & Pay-In-Slip.
- Deposit the application fee through pay-in-slip at SBI.
- Read the information booklet before applying.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Print the application & Keep it for future reference.

Tentative Important Dates
- You can Apply From : April, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : May, 2017
- Entrance Exam : June/July, 2017
- Merit List Declared : July, 2017

Top Recruiters In Biotechnology Field
- Cadila Pharmaceutical
- Bharat Biotech
- Biocon
- Himalaya Drug Company
- SRL Ranbaxy
- Panacea Biotech
- Praj Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?