26th July 2012, 05:59 PM
papu22

Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?

I have completed my b tech degree in ECE dept from WB. this year. Through PGET counselling I got mechatronics as my pg subject. Now I can not understand whether I should take the subject or not.I want to come into academic field after completion of my PG.So please help me by providing me proper information.please please!!!

Related Questions:
7th November 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?

Can i opt for mechatronics after completing my B.E ECE through TANCET.?
19th March 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?

Is GATE an appropriate exam to enter into Mechatronics after completing my BE in ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?