25th October 2011, 03:20 AM
akk.goyal

Which are the ways to enter into Automobile Industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Explain the subject Mechatronics?

I am a final year student B.tech(ece), In what ways can i enter the automobile industry?
Also i have heard about this subject called "mechatronics" kindly give some explanation about it.

Regards,
akash goyal

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to enter in Automobile or Healthcare industry after B.E ECE and while pursuing MBA and Planning?
  2. Which entrance exam to give to enter into Mechatronics stream after BE in ECE?
  3. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  4. Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?
  5. Which is the best course to enter in IT industry after completing B.Tech in ECE
  6. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
  7. How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?
  8. How to work in Automobile industry? I am a final year engineering student in CSE
  9. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  11. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience? -- [New]
  12. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  13. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  14. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  16. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  17. How can I enter into Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  18. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
27th October 2011, 08:23 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the ways to enter into Automobile Industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Explain the subject Mechatronics?

Respected sir,
I am a final year student B.tech(ece), In what ways can i enter the automobile industry?
Also i have heard about this subject called "mechatronics" kindly give some explanation about it. plese tell me my email id- [email protected]
Thanks,
6th March 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the ways to enter into Automobile Industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Explain the subject Mechatronics?

i'm student of b.sc it and want to make my career in automobile sector. please suggest me how can i make it possibble?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?