1st February 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give to get into engineering in PSG Coimbatore?

i want to get for engineering in psg coimbatore.
which entrance exam shall i give ?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  3. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  4. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  5. Can I get a seat in PSG engineering college coimbatore after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get admission in PSG Engineering College in Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission for Engineering in PSG Tech, Coimbatore?
  8. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  11. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  12. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  13. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  15. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  16. Maximum cutoff marks for TANCET MCA? I am doing MCA in PSG college of engineering Coimbatore
  17. How to do PG in PSG Arts of Coimbatore
  18. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
9th May 2012, 07:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give to get into engineering in PSG Coimbatore?

You need to appear for common engineering entrance exams to get admission for engineering courses in any college. PSG College is affiliated to Anna University. Hence, you need to appear for TNPCEE (Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination) conducted by Anna University to secure admission in PSG College. Also you can appear for AIEEE (All India engineering Entrance Examination) to apply for the same. Admission will be on the basis of score secured in any of the above mentioned entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?