20th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam in Maharashtra is suitable for BDS?

sir, which entrance exam in maharashtra(aieee,mhcet,iitjee) is suitable for bds .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the domicile status in Maharashtra?
  2. Which are the government jobs available to me after completing BDS?
  3. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  5. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  6. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Maharashtra?
  7. Is it suitable to study post graduation Abroad? Indian BDS degree is valid?
  8. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Entrance exam to study BDS in UK and US? -- [New]
  13. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  14. Can I get admission if scored 131 marks in BDS entrance exam?
  15. Cutoff for BDS in Tamilnadu?
  16. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  17. How may I get the cut-off list of government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Not permanent resident of Maharashtra : Am I eligible for BDS course?
5th September 2015, 06:10 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam in Maharashtra is suitable for BDS?

MH CET entrance exam in Maharashtra is suitable for BDS.

MH CET is*the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for medical courses.

MH CET entrance examination has been*be conducted by the Government of Maharashtra.

MH CET is conducted for*MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP,BSc. Nursing.

The exam is*held in all district headquarters of Maharashtra as MH CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?