29th March 2015, 05:35 PM
bcbcbc

Entrance exam and requirements to study MS in US?

Hello,
I just want to know which is the entrance
exams for doing MS in US?
And what are the requirements for doing MS in US?
Waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam and requirements to study MS in US? -- [New]
  2. How can I change my institute? I am doing first year BBA
  3. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  4. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  5. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?
  7. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  8. How to Study Physics Abroad? Different Scholarships available?
  9. Requirements for the entrance exam for B.Stat in ISI institution in Bangalore? Which are the subjects involved? How to prepare for it?
  10. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  11. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  12. Where to get study material for D.Ed?
  13. Requirements for the PGT entrance exam?
  14. How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  16. What are the requirements to give the NASA entrance exam?
  17. What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  18. Qualification required for joining CBI? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2015, 07:39 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam and requirements to study MS in US?

The exam which you should be aiming at is the GRE. There is no specific eligibility criterion for GRE. However, various universities that accept GRE scores have their own criteria of admission.

The exam pattern for that is-
1) Analytical Writing(One section with two separately timed tasks)

Task 1 - Analyse an Issue- 30 mins
Task 2 - Analyse an Argument task- 30 mins

2) Verbal Reasoning (Two sections)

20 questions per section- 30 mins each

3) Unscored -
This section will not be declared explicitly and can appear in any order after Analytical Writing section. Questions in this section are being tried out either for possible use in future tests or to ensure that scores on new editions of the test are comparable to scores from earlier editions.

4) Research-
This section will be declared explicitly and, if included, will appear at the end of the test instead of the Unscored section. Questions in this section are included for ETS research purposes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?