3rd January 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?

Respected sir;
I want to study Dairy Engineering Diploma.
I want to know about the entrnce exam for this...
kindly tell me which is suitable entrance exam???
and what are the reqquirements of entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
  2. Entrance exam syllabus for msc in dairy microbiology held by national dairy research institute (karnal)?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available in Chausrat for degree in EC engineering after diploma in EC?
  4. What are the requirements for MDS entrance exam? What to study for the entrance exam?
  5. Will I be applicable for MSc or M.Tech in dairy technology? Which entrance exam do I need to give? I wish to enroll for PG in Dairy technology
  6. What kind of entrance exam is conducted by IEI for the admission in AMIE-B.Tech for diploma holder?
  7. Requirements for outside state students for admission in Ahmedabad for engineering ? Which entrance to answer to get in the engineering colleges?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in B.E. program being a Diploma student?
  9. Can I take admission in Merchant Navy after diploma in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  11. Which course can I apply after passing diploma in dairy engineering from Government Polytechnic?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IIT Mumbai if completed diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Sample papers for post graduation in Dairy Technology entrance exam of ICAR?
  14. Can I appear for any entrance exam after diploma final year in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Syllabus of Ph.D in Dairy Chemistry entrance exam?
  16. icar PG entrance exam in dairy technology syllabus?
  17. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  18. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
6th April 2016, 11:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir;
I want to study Dairy Engineering Diploma.
I want to know about the entrnce exam for this...
kindly tell me which is suitable entrance exam???
and what are the reqquirements of entrance exam
For the Diploma in Dairy Engineering course the aspirant has to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the State Government in each state. The examination is different in name in each state, so you have to appear for state polytechnic entrance examination for the admission to the course. The eligibility to the course is passing in 10th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges like;

Jawaharlal Nehru Polytechnic - Official Website

In IGNOU for the Diploma in Dairy Technology, the eligibility is 10+2 pass out or 10th pass and BPP. The duration of the course is 1 year. The website link is IGNOU - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?