27th February 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam schedule for admission in M.A (History) in Zadabpur University?

Respected Sir,
I want the to know about the entrance examination schedule for admission in 1st year M.A. in History in Zadabpur University for the accademic year 2011- 2012. I am a student of Burdwan University. Please informed me about the shedule.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Schedule for 1st year MA History of Panjab University?
  2. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  3. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  4. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in history in a Private university without appearing in any entrance exam?
  6. Schedule of the entrance exam for admission in MD in Ayurveda in Kolkata?
  7. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  8. What is the exam schedule for PG entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in JNU M.A.(History) entrance exam if completed B.A.(History) 10 years ago?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify JNU entrance exam for admission in Master's Degree in History?
  11. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  12. Details about All India entrance test for dental post graduation? Exam schedule, eligibility, syllabus and fee schedule of common entrance exams for PG in dental? -- [New]
  13. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  14. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, History Of Europe From A.D. 1789 To A.D. 1970 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. M.A History entrance exam question papers for Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the syllabus for entrance exam for M.A in History?
  17. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
  18. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
19th March 2011, 11:32 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam schedule for admission in M.A (History) in Zadabpur University?

About Jadavpur University

Establishment: 24th of December 1955

Membership: The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU)

UGC Recognition: Yes

NAAC Rating: A Grade with CGPA of 3.61 (as per NAAC Re-accredition on September 16, 2008)

Other Information about the Institution

Student Strenght: Approx 8738 (Male - 5832, Female - 2906) (As on Decemb

Course Title

BA History

Faculty / School / Department / Center offering the course

Faculty of Arts

Intake / Seats

Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. i.e The institution would be offering other course than those mentioned here. Students are advised to check with the intitution for the latest information in regard to the course.
23rd May 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam schedule for admission in M.A (History) in Zadabpur University?

I am a student of graduation .....plz tell when enterence test of m.a in history
( 2011-12 ) ...........plz its urgent..{{saba }}
16th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am Student of graduation from Calcutta university . please tell me when m.a admission in history (2011 -2012) urgent now
(SUBHRAJYOTI )
6th February 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of graduation .....plz tell when enterence test of m.a in history
( 2011-12 ) ...........plz its urgent..{{saba }}
when will the entrance xam held for admission in MA {history}
21st February 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir:now i am the student of gaur banga university in 3rd year.please tell me when jadavpur university entrance exam have of m.a in history.please
15th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I REQUEST YOU TO INFORM ME ABOUT THE RESULT OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IN MA-HISTORY ,2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?