4th August 2011, 05:25 PM
gauravl89yahoo.com

Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?

Sir i am doing B.tech in Printing Technology in final year. I want do post graduate packaging diploma of 2 years form your institute. Can you send me Entrance exam syllabus and last years Entrance Exam papers or Related detailed. Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam?
  2. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Entrance test question papers for the post of graduate diploma in Packaging program?
  4. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which are the best courses to do in Pune Film Institute after completion of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking Introduction to Computers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Opportunities after graduate diploma in packaging?
  9. What to study after PG Diploma in Packaging Technology? List of colleges and universities offering this course? -- [New]
  10. IGNOU, Post Graduate Diploma Translation, PGDT-1, Anuvad Sidhant Aur Pravidhi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which are the FTII Pune courses? I am in 12th class
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IGNOU, Post Graduate Diploma Radio Prasaran (PGDRP), Radio Lekhan Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU, Post Graduate Diploma Radio Prasaran (PGDRP), Jansanchar Ka Samanya Adhyayan Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. After Diploma in Plastics can I do B.Tech in Packing?
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
28th April 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?

sir, i want sylabous and previous years papers of 2 years p.g diploma in packaging
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?