23rd July 2015, 04:13 PM
parmeets75

After Diploma in Plastics can I do B.Tech in Packing?

I am doing Diploma in plastics from CIPET. So is am I eligible for doing B.tech in packaging... from IIP or other government institution

23rd July 2015, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Diploma in Plastics can I do B.Tech in Packing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmeets75 View Post
I am doing Diploma in plastics from CIPET. So is am I eligible for doing B.tech in packaging... from IIP or other government institution
After completion of diploma in Packaging you are eligible for B.Tech degree in Packaging.

The eligibility criteria for the Lateral Entry exam exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should be above 17 years.
23rd July 2015, 07:31 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.You can do B.Tech in packaging after completion of Diploma in Packaging.You will get lateral entry to 2nd year in B.tech(Packaging).

Best Colleges/Universities Offering B.Tech In Packaging
- Goodwill College , UP
- IIT ,Mumbai
- IIT ,Delhi
- Tezpur University , Assam
- Anna University , Tamilnadu
- L.D.College of Engineering , Ahmedabad
- P.D.M College , Haryana
- SIES Graduate School Of Technology , Maharastra

Career Scope
Now a time , Each company wants to maintain Quality & Freshness of their products from Manufacturing Units to Placement Unit.For that , Technology of Storing , Wrapping ,Preservation , Labelling is very important.Packaging Technology Engineering deals with that technology.After Completion of your B.tech(Packaging) , you can work as a Process Engineer , Package Technologist etc.Tata Donneli Ltd , Positive Packaging , Multi Flex Lami Print etc are the top recruiting companies in this field.
23rd July 2015, 09:33 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Yes, after the diploma in the plastic technology you can apply for the packaging technology in the bachelor of technology for this you have to qualify first the entrance exam-

LEET stands for lateral entry entrance test and after qualifying the exam can apply for the admission in any collage or university as the 10% of the overall seats are reserved always for lateral entry candidates.

Note- A person will get the admission direct in 2nd year of the bachelor of technology after diploma.
17th September 2019, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

After post graduate diploma in plastic processing & testing,then can I do the Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging or B.Tech in Packaging
5th November 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I take addmission in post graduate diploma in plastic processing and testing, but after that I want to start job in packaging,. In packaging field my pg-ppt course help me to progress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?