8th April 2012, 08:02 PM
shouvik ghosh

Entrance test question papers for the post of graduate diploma in Packaging program?

can u please help me by providing the entrance test question papers of the post graduate diploma in packaging program of 2011

Related Questions:
  1. Post Graduate packaging Diploma of 2 years from Indian Institute of Packaging? Syllabus and papers for entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exam syllabus and last year exam paper for the post of graduate packaging diploma of 2 years?
  3. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Support Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Opportunities after graduate diploma in packaging?
  5. Details of EPGDBM program from SCCE symbiosis?
  6. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  7. How to join IFBI course?
  8. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  9. IGNOU: Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Management of Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to do LLB from open university? I am pursuing hotel management 3 years course from IHM Mumbai
  11. Can I join IFBI course in banking operations?
  12. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking-Library Automation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Are the distance MBA candidates eligible to apply for job in MNC and other companies? What is the salary offered to them?
  15. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking Introduction to Computers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?
  17. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th July 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance test question papers for the post of graduate diploma in Packaging program?

I want the question papers of last yrs entrance exam in diploma in packing of 2 yrs course ....
Plz send me the question paper ..
At ......- guttedarnaresh @ gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?