6th August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How should I focus more on studies? How should I fight the panic situations during studies?

Whenever i look for the study i find tht dffclt . I'm unabl to cncentrate continusly on stdy,tht makes hazard 4 me. Wht pattern shud i admit 4 stdy? Please tell as soon as pssible.........

Related Questions:
15th October 2011, 04:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I focus more on studies? How should I fight the panic situations during studies?

One of the most important things a candidate should focus on during examination time is that they should not be tensed. To focus more on studies, you can develop a time table. Devote more time to weak subjects. Improve your concentration. You can fight the panic situations, by being more patient and being less nervous. You should devote maximum time as possible to studies. Make sure that you are taking proper rest and sufficient breaks in between the studies.
9th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I focus more on studies? How should I fight the panic situations during studies?

FROM WHERE CAN I GET APPLICATION FORM OF I.A.S. EXAM?
19th October 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO STUDYFOR GATE? SHOULD I FIRST COMPLETE ONE SUBJECT THEN MOVE TO NEXT OR I SHOULD STUDY EVERYTHING TOGETHER????? SUGGEST ME HOW TO MANAGE ALL SUB OF ELECTRICAL ENGG????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?