14th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech Agronomy after pursuing engineering in Biotechnology? Am I eligible to write GATE Life science paper

am a student pursuing engineering in biotechnology.i want to do mtech agronomy,so am i eligible to write GATE life science paper?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career prospects if life science and biotechnology in GATE?
  3. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  4. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  5. NITs with GATE score of 435 and pursuing M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  6. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. Last 10 years papers of Life Science? Latest syllabus for Biotechnology and Life Science?
  8. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  9. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  11. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  12. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  16. Colleges for Mtech Biotech with GATE life science score of 311?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? What should be the GATE score to get M.Tech chemical engineering and Bioprocess engineering in ICT Mumbai?
  18. How to enter NIT after diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?