4th January 2011, 03:53 PM
rinimba

Entrance Examinations and list of colleges for MBA or other Master degree program in COSMETICOLOGY

Is there any master programme in cosmeticology ? I have heard about M.B.A. in cosmeticology? I am doing b.pharmacy these days and want to know about M.B.A. in cosmeticology. Is there any entrance test and which colleges offer this course. Please guide me

16th January 2011, 11:48 AM
Maxsteel

Default Re: Entrance Examinations and list of colleges for MBA or other Master degree program in COSMETICOLOGY

Anoo’s International Beauty School (http://www.aibs.in), in collaboration with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (http://jntuh.ac.in/), Hyderabad announces Two Year Post Graduate program in Cosmetology

But make little research before joining it about the degree & also other important details.
16th January 2011, 06:35 PM
ancyaus

Thumbs up Re: Entrance Examinations and list of colleges for MBA or other Master degree program in COSMETICOLOGY

Dear friend,
i can give u a suggestion........plz refer the Universities Handbook in any reference section of an academic library(college library or University library) in ur locality.....u vl get the complete info regarding the Universities and colleges offering this course.......All the very best 2 u buddy......happy 2 help u.........
16th January 2011, 08:43 PM
srujanap

Default Re: Entrance Examinations and list of colleges for MBA or other Master degree program in COSMETICOLOGY

hiiii...
some of the entrance exams for MBA are MAT,CAT,MBA CET,ICET e.t.c.....
some of the good colleges offering MBA courses are-
Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
Indian Institute of Management (LUCKNOW)
Indian Institute of Management (Bangalore)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai)
SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (Mumbai)
Institute of Management Technology (Ghaziabad)
FORE School of Management (New Delhi)
3rd February 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

IS there M.S.c in cosmeticology.
25th September 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

which is one of the best colleges/institutes offering PG diploma in cosmetology (non medical)..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?