12th May 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Names of master degree entrance examination through which scholarship can be earned?

I have heard of some institution/organization which are giving Scholarships for the Master Degree Students, for which we have to write examinations for eligibility.
Can you provide me some name of the examinations where i can attempt for it.
And if it a institution-based, is there a must that we have to be a part of that organization?
I myself persuing Master Degree now, so am I eligible for it too?

13th May 2015, 01:47 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of master degree entrance examination through which scholarship can be earned?

Gate stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is one of the toughest engineering entrance examination conducted by Indian institute of technology for admitting students to master in engineering programmes and doctorate of philosophy programmes. This examination is conducted only once in a year during the month of February. It is an online examination from 2014 onwards.

Only eligible engineers can appear for this examination. The candidates, those who qualify this examination will be awarded a stipend of Rs.12,000 per month during their master programme. The validity of gate score card is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?