27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further in Abroad if completed B.Tech(Automobile Engineering)?

Hello guys,
I have completed my B.Tech in Automobile Engineering and not working anywhere so I am planning for higher studies in Abroad. Please tell me what I suppose to do in Abroad? Kindly tell me anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further in Abroad if completed B.Tech(Automobile Engineering)?
  2. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  3. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  4. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  5. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  6. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  8. Which subject should I choose to study in Abroad if completed M.Tech in Design Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  10. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  11. What should I study further in Abroad if completed BAMS and doing House Surgency?
  12. Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  16. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?
  18. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
4th June 2015, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further in Abroad if completed B.Tech(Automobile Engineering)?

After completion of your B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS or MBA or M.Tech course in Abroad. To get admission in Master's degree course in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE (for MS/M.Tech) and GMAT (for MBA) and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?