30th October 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for admission in engineering course? Date of exam and syllabus?

Name of the entrance exam for admission in Engineering cource ? The date and syllabus of the examination?
I will be very glad if you send me the proper answer of the following questions.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam of JBT in Chandigarh and Syllabus of entrance exam?
  2. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  3. Admission date for M.A English? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? What is the syllabus?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  5. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to opt for space engineering course? Details about Syllabus, qualifications and exam centers?
  8. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? From where to get the forms?
  9. Date of exam, syllabus, eligibility criteria and application procedure for B.Ed. from DU after B.Sc.(H) in polymer science
  10. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  11. Date of BITSAT engineering entrance? Syllabus of BITSAT exam?
  12. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  13. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. Entrance exam, application date, syllabus to join B.Sc Nursing in Kerala?
  16. What entrance exams do I need to get through in order to get admission in Petroleum Engineering?
  17. Available courses after 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?
31st October 2015, 02:46 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Entrance exams for admission in engineering course? Date of exam and syllabus?

B.E/B.Tech is the 4 year bachelor degree course.Entrance exam is conducted for admission in engineering.

Entrance Exams For Engineering
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- State Level CET
- GATE ( For Post-Graduate In Engineering)

Eligibility For Engineering Entrance Exam
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects from recognized university.
- Your age must be less than 25 years on 1st october of the examination year.Relaxation applicable 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

Paper Pattern
- Total Questions : 90
- Questions will be asked from Physics , Chemistry & Maths subject.
- Nagative mark for each wrong answer

Important Dates of JEE Main
- Starting of Application : 1st Week of November , 2016
- Ending of Application : Last Week of December , 2016
- JEE Online Exam : 1st Week April , 2016
- JEE Offline Exam : 2nd Week April , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?