13th March 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to appear for EAMCET if I complete my schooling from Open school?

If I completed my Higher Secondary from any Open school then will I be able to write Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) exam?

28th March 2018, 07:12 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I be able to appear for EAMCET if I complete my schooling from Open school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I completed my Higher Secondary from any Open school then will I be able to write Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) exam?
EAMCET that is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination required for admission to under graduate courses of the engineering and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Teleangana, India.

Any candidate who have passed 10+2 with Science stream or its equivalent from recognized board is eligible to apply for this exam. As NIOS board is also considered to be a central board. So, you can apply for EAMCET exam with NIOS provisional certificate.
30th March 2018, 12:01 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to appear for EAMCET if I complete my schooling from Open school?

Yes you are eligible to write EAMCET entrance test after passing Intermediate from open school.
But it should be recognized by government otherwise degree should not be valid.
Degree from NIOS Board is also valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?