9th March 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams for admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry for Diploma student? List of colleges in Punjab?

Respected Sir, I am studying Electrical Engineering Diploma 3rd year student. I want to study B.Tech through lateral entry in Punjab. Can you tell me which exam I have to give? Also refer me some good colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in BTech Lateral Entry being a Diploma final year student?
  3. List of entrance exams for admission in Lateral Entry BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Lateral BTech in Uttarakhand for Diploma Civil student?
  5. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  6. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  9. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  10. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  11. List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  13. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  14. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Possibility to take admission in BE through lateral entry in best colleges of USA after Diploma engineering? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  17. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  18. List of colleges offering Lateral BTech admission to a candidate with 3013 rank in UPSEE and 74% in Diploma Engineering? -- [New]
19th April 2018, 08:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry for Diploma student? List of colleges in Punjab?

There are several entrance examinations available for candidates who are done with their Diploma courses for getting admission into B.Tech (2nd year). Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into 2nd year B.Tech.

The major entrance examination for getting admission into B.Tech 2nd year is PULEET Examination (Panjab University will hold Lateral Engineering Entrance Test). Yes, this examination is conducted for getting admission into 2nd year of B.E courses at,

>> Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology
http://www.ccet.ac.in/

>> UIET
http://www.uiet.co.in/

>> Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Center
http://ssgpurch.puchd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?