31st December 2017, 04:18 PM
Choudhary Monika

Entrance exams available for LLB course? Syllabus and marks details for the exam?

Sir, I am in 12th and after it want to study LLB course so, please tell me which are the entrance exams available for it? Syllabus and marks details for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  2. Details of 5 year integrated BA LLB course under Delhi University -- [New]
  3. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  4. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  6. How to join Law after completing graduation?
  7. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue LLB course at the age of 24 years on intermediate basis?
  9. Procedure to take admission in LLB after graduation
  10. Can a BA with 49.6% eligible to get admission in LLB colleges? List of entrance exams and syllabus?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  13. Is the person who scored less than 50% in bachelor degree is eligible for CAT and MBA?
  14. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  16. List of entrance exams, syllabus and cut off marks of B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam in Kerala
  17. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for pursuing LLB course?
6th January 2018, 04:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available for LLB course? Syllabus and marks details for the exam?

You are not eligible to get admission in LLB course after 12th. The minimum required qualification to get admission in LLB is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recgnised university.

But, you are eligible to appear in various entrance examination to get admission in B.A LLB course.

The duration of course will be 5 years. The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in course.

You can appear in :-

CLAT.

BHU LAT.

The syllabus varies for different entrance examination. So, to get detail information about examination visit at http://www.clat.ac.in or http://www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?