25th November 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Type of questions asked in Ph.D entrance exam of Chemistry?

What type of questions are being asked in phd entrance exam of chemistry?
Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

21st March 2017, 05:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Type of questions asked in Ph.D entrance exam of Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of questions are being asked in phd entrance exam of chemistry?
Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

The PhD Entrance Examination contains two papers. Paper one consists of objective type questions (50 questions) which contains research methodologies, aptitude of scientific and quantitative reasoning, elementary knowledge of computer science and general awareness of chemical sciences. Paper 2 consists of questions from research methodology and chemistry subject. Syllabus for paper 1 will be Common Elementary knowledge of Computer, Chemical Sciences – Acids and Bases, Structure and Bonding, Redox Reactions, Common Organic Reactions and Mechanism etc. Syllabus for paper 2 will be Chemistry of Non-transition Elements, Chemistry for transition Elements, Topics in Analytical Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Quantum Chemistry, Spectroscopy, Ideal and non Ideal solutions, Reaction Kinetics, Fast Reaction, Drug Design, Capsule etc. You can find many PhD Entrance examination question papers in the internet.
20th August 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Type of questions asked in Ph.D entrance exam of Chemistry?

Types of questions asked in phd entrance exam in botany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?