4th August 2016, 12:07 PM

Which type of questions are asked in GNM entrance exam? Best books to clear the exam?

I cleared my 12th exams and now I am going to do the Nursing courses, but I don't know about the entrance exam and which types of questions are there and which book is best to clear my entrance exam in GNM course.

31st August 2016, 02:41 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in GNM entrance exam? Best books to clear the exam?

I have attached Books and Papers for GNM entrance exam.

Books for GNM

Attached Files
File Type: txt GNM Exam Paper.txt(3.7 KB, 1755 views)
File Type: txt Staff Nurse Exam Paper1.txt(3.3 KB, 470 views)
File Type: txt Staff Nurse Exam Paper2.txt(2.9 KB, 252 views)
File Type: txt Staff Nurse Exam Paper.txt(3.1 KB, 253 views)
28th June 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of questions are asked in GNM entrance exam? Best books to clear the exam?

Please tell me what's type of questions is in the gnm intetance exam
29th June 2017, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

There is not a singal Previous question paper of entrance test which help the students to crack the exam???
20th May 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam i want to prepare for gnm entrance exam so please send me previous question paper of gnm entrance exam on this id [email protected]
19th October 2018, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I need last 10 years gnm questions paper of mother Noorie school of nursing
19th August 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I need gnm entrance exam previous year question paper..
10th September 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get online form for gnm. Entrance exam and how to give entrance exam
11th September 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I need previous solved question for gnm/fhw entrance exam of Manipur. .....Pliz help me
7th March 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Best book name in coming entrance
26th August 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What question are asked in gnm nursing entrance exam
1st October 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions are asked in GNM entrance exam? Best books to clear the exam?
9th May 2021, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Types of questions in entrance
5th July 2021, 08:23 PM
Zuala Ralte

Sir, I want to preparing for GNM entrance exam but I don't know what kind of questions provide in GNM entrance exam. I am trying for first time.. please I requesting you send some previous paper of entrance exam..My Gmail account [email protected]
23rd July 2021, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i need sample papers for gnm entrance exam
please if anyone can help revert the same.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?