29th August 2012, 10:28 AM
Nafeesahussain

Which are the entrance exams for government jobs? I am interested in Teaching

I am an MCA graduate. I want to know which are the entrance exams for govt jobs.I am interested in teaching.

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  2. Which Entrance Exams should I appear to get into Teaching having finished B.Com and pursuing B.Com?
  3. What can I do after completing of my B.Com?
  4. What Exams I have to appear for for Government Teaching Jobs having completed B.Ed?
  5. What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  7. What can I do after completing B.A(Graduation)?
  8. Eligibility for Government Teacher Jobs for Deaf and Dum children? -- [New]
  9. What is best after graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  11. Joining details for B.Ed course? I have done B.Tech with 59%
  12. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  13. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  14. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  15. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  16. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  17. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about the job for final year EEE students?
18th July 2015, 06:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for government jobs? I am interested in Teaching

There are so many government job entrance examination for which you can apply after passing master of computer application.

As you are interested in teaching, you can apply for the National Eligibility Test for becoming lecturer in government college.

You must have scored 55% in master's degree to apply for the exam. Other than this, you can apply for Civil services exam, Combined defense services, SSC CGL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?