5th August 2011, 01:38 AM
amylibigurl

What Exams I have to appear for for Government Teaching Jobs having completed B.Ed?

I want to apply for Government Teaching Jobs, as i have completed my full time B.Ed. What all exams can i appear for?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  2. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Government Teaching jobs for M.Com and B.Ed holder who is 32 years old? -- [New]
  4. Which Entrance Exams should I appear to get into Teaching having finished B.Com and pursuing B.Com?
  5. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  6. How can I apply for government teaching jobs? I've done P.hD(Bio) and B.Ed and I'm 41 years old
  7. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  8. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  9. Which are the entrance exams for government jobs? I am interested in Teaching
  10. Age Limit for Government Teaching Jobs?
  11. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing
  12. Which exams are there for government jobs for Diploma students of Arch. Engineering stream?
  13. What is the qualification required to get government jobs in teaching? What is the salary expected in both the sector? I have completed TYBA in B.A Economics
  14. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  15. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  16. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  17. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  18. Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?
29th November 2011, 11:55 AM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: What Exams I have to appear for for Government Teaching Jobs having completed B.Ed?

Hi friend,
if you want to become a government teacher then you need to write your DSC exam after your B.Ed.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?