27th April 2011, 02:26 PM
raman ratan sharma

Entrance exams for M.Sc in Agroforestry for student without Himachal Pradesh domicile?

sir i want to do msc in agroforestry.kindly tell me about entrance. i don't have domicile of himanchal pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab? -- [New]
  2. Last date of submission of forms of MSc entrance exams of Himachal Pradesh?
  3. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  4. How to join the IT jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have passing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University?
  5. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams to get admission in MDS at Delhi for a candidate who has completed BDS in Himachal Pradesh?
  8. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  9. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  10. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  11. Which line should a commerce student choose for best career option in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  13. Information about MSc Agroforestry? Study material for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance test if I am a student from Himachal Pradesh
  15. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  16. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  17. List of students passed IBPS exam in Himachal pradesh?
  18. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
10th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for M.Sc in Agroforestry for student without Himachal Pradesh domicile?

sir i live in haryana.iwant himachal domocile so i can give himachal pmt exam
16th July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams for M.Sc in Agroforestry for student without Himachal Pradesh domicile?

good day to everybody....sir/mam,, i am graduated in bachelor of science in agriculture...i want to take a reveiw,,and later on i want to take the board exam.
WHEN AND HOW?pls gave a complete details,,,tnx
10th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to know about entrance exam.of M.Sc.Agro-forestry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?