9th November 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute? Important dates of application?

Can I know the procedure of application for PhD(Mathematics) program at Chennai Mathematical Institute? What is the important dates of application? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and important dates of application in IISC for Ph.D programme?
  2. Eligibility for Ph.D. course in Library and Information Science?
  3. Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?
  4. Which institute is preferable, either Chennai mathematical Institute, Institute of Mathematical sciences(Chennai), Mehta research institute or Tata institute of fundamental research(Mumbai)?
  5. List of Universities offering B.Sc Mathematics in South India?
  6. When the notification of PhD(Mathematics) admission will be released in Chennai Mathematical Institute?
  7. Which companies are inviting directly for interview? Procedure to apply for the companies and the list of important dates?
  8. How to join Chennai Mathematical Institute? What should I do to prepare for it? Study material for it?
  9. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  10. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  11. How can I apply and get booklet of GATE? Procedure, last date of application, important dates and benefits of GATE?
  12. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics? Contact details of it?
  14. Eligibility to apply for PhD(Management) in IIT-Chennai? Important dates of admission?
  15. How may I know about important dates and selection procedure of Loyola college, Chennai for UG courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure to apply in Machinist recruitment of DRDO CVRDE, Chennai?
  17. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  18. Important dates and cost of SSC-CHSL application?
10th November 2016, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute? Important dates of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the procedure of application for PhD(Mathematics) program at Chennai Mathematical Institute? What is the important dates of application? Please tell me asap.

There are various PhD programs available in Chennai Mathematical Institute like PhD in Mathematics, PhD in Computer Science and PhD in Physics. For the admission to PhD in Mathematics, students with an M.Sc degree in Mathematics or equivalent and students with B.E or Science with a strong aptitude for research are eligible. The admission is through an entrance examination conducted at various centers throughout the country. The admissions for the year 2016-2017 are closed. Applications for August 2017 will open in March 2017. The exact dates will be announced in the Chennai Mathematical Institute website, the link is Click Here
10th November 2016, 10:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute? Important dates of application?

To do Ph.D in Mathematics, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Mathematics from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Mathematics in Chennai Mathematical Institute.
The admission for this year has been closed. You must apply for the session of 2017-2018. The admission process will start from the month of March 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?