21st April 2012, 09:30 PM
vishalkulkarni8078

Which entrance exams are there for me to improve my job profile? I have passed MCA exam

hello sir i'll pass mca exam in next year so which entrance exams are there for me to improve my job profile???

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
  2. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  3. How to improve 10+2 results?
  4. Which Government Jobs are best suitable for me having secured 78% in 10th, 75% in 12th, and 53% in B.Tech?
  5. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  6. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  7. How can I improve my job profile being Shift Officer?
  8. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  9. Colleges for MCA & entrance exam for MCA
  10. Eligibility for MCA entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I improve my percentage of MCA? I want to apply for NET but got only 54.94% marks in MCA from IGNOU
  12. Marks required in Mathematics for B.Sc(CA) and MCA entrance exams? -- [New]
  13. Career options after passing 12th in Maths Biology?
  14. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  15. Which college(Affiliated to VTU) can I get with 13684 in KCET?
  16. Any 2 years PG course after BCA without Maths?
  17. What is the criteria for Ph.D entrance exam of computer science? I have passed MCA
  18. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
28th February 2013, 08:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exams are there for me to improve my job profile? I have passed MCA exam

GATE exam will be suitable. This allows you to go with higher studies or career. GATE qualified candidates can find job with PSU like GAIL or IOCL. You can also look for competition tests conducted in banks. Qualifying Net will help to find a rewarding job in teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?