14th January 2012, 11:12 PM
sapnapandey29

Which are the entrance exams we need to give to get admission in Bangalore along with 12th PCM?

which are the entrances exams we need to give to get admission in bangalore along with 12pass with(PCMB)

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam can I give after passing 12th PCM
  2. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is BCA exam possible online?
  4. Entrance exams to do B.Pharmacy course? PCM student will face any problem for admission? -- [New]
  5. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  6. What exams should I give after 12th board exam? I am in class 12th PCM
  7. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  8. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted in Bangalore? Date of announcement and procedure to give the entrance exam? How to get admission in Bangalore University?
  9. List of engineering entrance exams I have to give to get a good college? My ambition is to do B.E in either ECE,EEE or Mechanical
  10. For which entrance exams can I appear after passing 12th PCM?
  11. Entrance exams details for the admission in Marine Engineering after 12th Science with PCM group?
  12. What can I after passing 12th PCM?
  13. Details of all the entrance exams for 12th pass students with PCM?
  14. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  15. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  16. Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Can I get admission in DU after passing 12th CBSE?
13th August 2012, 02:01 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams we need to give to get admission in Bangalore along with 12th PCM?

Hi dear

There are various entrances you can opt for after you +2 .

Some of them I have mentioned below :-

* IIT JEE
* BITS
* IPU CET
* ORISSA JEE
* KARNATAKA CET

and there are many more....

If you want admission specially in your state, then you must opt for KARNATAKA CET.

Regards
Sammy11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?