9th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do B.Pharmacy course? PCM student will face any problem for admission?

Which entrance exams should I give if I have a PCM group but still wish to go for B.pharmacy so i guess there won't be any problem right?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I face any problem to become CA, as if I miss my maths exam?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Pharmacy for 22 years old 12th NIOS candidate?
  3. Can I become an engineer after passing commerce? What should I do after passing 12th to be an engineer
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  5. Entrance Exams for Pharmaceutical MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Can I join IIT after completion of Diploma in Computer Science with 55% of marks?
  8. Will I face any problem while applying for Civil Service exam if being a 12th NIOS student?
  9. Eligibility and procedure for doing M.Phil through distance mode from OU?
  10. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  11. Can I get a government job after finishing commerce graduation with 47% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  13. Can I do MCA from any regular university after doing BCA degree from CMJ University
  14. How to face CBSE and NCERT syllabus on same time?
  15. Being a student of commerce can I do well in BCA?
  16. Is mba and mba in pharmacy same?
  17. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  18. Chances to appear in GRE and TOEFL after completing B.Tech? Would I face any problem during Visa interview?
9th September 2015, 05:02 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do B.Pharmacy course? PCM student will face any problem for admission?

***B.Pharm. is an undergraduate Pharmacy course. The duration of B.Pharm. is four years whose curriculum is covered in a number of 6-8 Semesters

**Bachelor of Pharmacy Eligibility>>>>>

-Must have cleared 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology as subjects.

-One must also pass with at least 50% marks in Pre University Course with biology/mathematics as one of the subjects, or complete a D.Pharma. (Diploma in Pharmacy).

**Some of the Pharmacy Entrance Test:::::::::}

--BHU B Pharma Entrance Exam

--GPAT - Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test

--GCET - Goa Common Entrance Test

--MHT-CET - Maharashtra Common Entrance Test

**List of Top B-Pharma Colleges in India----

::Madurai Medical College , Madurai, Tamil Nadu

::Nirma Institute of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad

::Gyan Vihar School of Pharmacy, Jaipur, Rajasthan

::Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai, Maharashtra

::Smt. Vidyawati College of Pharmacy, Uttar Pradesh, Jhansi

::Srinivas College of Pharmacy, Valachil, Mangalore

::Alard College of Pharmacy, Hinjewadi, Pune-411057

::Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune - 411033...
10th September 2015, 01:06 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do B.Pharmacy course? PCM student will face any problem for admission?

No.There is No any special exam for B.Pharm admission.You will not face any problem with PCM subjects to get admission in B.Pharm.

Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) In science stream with Physics , Chemistry , Maths/Biology subjects from recognized board.

Career After B.Pharm
Many Industries recruits B.Pharm students with good salary packages from on-campus/off-campus placements.You can also start your career as a Pharmacist , Drug Inspector , Drug Therapist , Health Inspector , Drug Analyst , Hospital Drug Coordinator , Teacher , Scientist etc.

Employment Area
- Hospitals
- Chemical Company
- Lab
- Bio-Technology Industry
- Pharmaceutical Company
- Research & Development Organization
- Food Industry

Higher Education
- M.Pharm
- Ph.D In Pharmacy
After completion of B.Pharm , you can also continue your study M.Pharm.For that , You have to apply for entrance exam GPAT.You will get admission in M.Pharm colleges on the basis of entrance exam score.
5th October 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which paper will I have to give for b.pharma pcm or PCB if I am from pcm group child.
12th June 2016, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

If I've completed my 12th with 60% marks from nios board , can I get admission in b.pharm without having any entrance exam results ?
13th December 2018, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I am 12 passed student but I am fail in my additional sub-Maths can I attempt any B pharma entrance exam.
27th May 2020, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

PCM group bale entrance exam ke liye Kon see book pardhe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?