3rd February 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance should i give for MCA entrance in Pune or all over Maharashtra?

which entrance i should give pune or all over maharashtra...please tell me what to do

Related Questions:
  1. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about preparation of MCA entrance of Maharashtra Mumbai University and Pune University?
  3. Which entrance should i give for MCA entrance in Pune or all over Maharashtra?
  4. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  5. Date of conduct of the entrance exam of BAMS in Maharashtra? Is there any class in Swargate Pune for the entrance preparation?
  6. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  7. maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th
  8. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  9. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  10. Last 3 years question papers of MCA entrance exam of Pune University?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  12. Date of MCA entrance exams for admission into Pune and other MCA colleges?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Computer Application in Pune being a MCA postgraduate?
  14. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course?
  15. How to take admission in MCA in Pune University after doing BCA from Solapur? I have scored 45 marks
  16. List of colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission in MCA without entrance test?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  18. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
14th August 2012, 11:39 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance should i give for MCA entrance in Pune or all over Maharashtra?

Hi dear

If you want a college in Pune and want a good job in one of Top IT companies then you should give entrance exam of Symbiosis International University.

It's selection process is based on multiple choice exam followed by a group discussion followed by an interview.

For more details please visit their official site
http://www.siu.edu.in

If you can't get admission in this then all private colleges are equal , you can take admission in any of them.

Regard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?