26th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance test of CSIR NET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology

I did my Msc in biotechnology. I want to clear the entrance test of CSIR NET. I want to know what steps should be taken for clearing the exam. Coaching classes is necessary for this or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CSIR NET for Ph.D? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  2. How should I clear CSIR NET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology
  3. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  4. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics?
  7. Can I give the NET(CSIR) entrance test after doing MSc Maths from Vinayaka Missions University?
  8. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D Biotechnology in CSIR? Which is the entrance exam for Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after MSc Biotechnology? How to prepare for CSIR exam? Any books available for preparation?
  11. What to do next after M.Sc Biotech fro career in Reaerch aprt from CSIR?
  12. How CSIR is different from UGC for NET? Should I appear in UGC-NET instead of CSIR-NET?
  13. Am I eligible to study Ph.D through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) if completed post graduation in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility for CSIR and Integrated Ph.D?
  15. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
  16. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  18. Completed MSc Biotechnology : Best coaching centres for CSIR in Hyderabad?
18th May 2015, 01:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance test of CSIR NET? I have done MSc in Biotechnology

You have completed M.Sc degree in Biotechnology so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

www.csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?