24th August 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics?

i m doing Msc by research in physics what is my eligiblity for appearing in csir net entrance

Related Questions:
25th August 2011, 01:59 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics?

Dear Friend

If you are going to complete your M.Sc. in the academic year 2011-2012 then you can
apply for the upcoming CSIR-NET examination which is to be conducted in December
this year.

One should have at least 55%(55% for GEN/OBC, 50% for SC/ST/PD) marks in M.Sc.
to be eligible for the exam.

The application process is on and online submission of application will last on 6th Sep, 2011.
So if you are eligible, apply as soon as possible.

For more details refer the advertisement attached with this message.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR NET notification dec 2011.pdf(179.5 KB, 150 views)
25th August 2011, 10:00 AM
Deepthi Thomas

Default Re: Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing Msc by research in physics what is my eligiblity for appearing in csir net entrance
MSc second year students are eligible for appearing net exam. You can now apply for the corresponding exams.you can apply either online or offline.Last date of collecting form is september 5.your applications should reach the CSIR office on or before september 9.you can buy application form from the selected branches of Indian bank.prepare well. write the exam.you will succeed.all the very best
25th August 2011, 11:09 AM
kalpana.inturi

Dear friend there is no doubt that you are eligible for this exam in this exam the minimum requirements are the candidate with 55% with age limit of 19-28. this exam is written to the post of junior research fellowship and the lecture ship and here you will be given the question paper based up on the areas like aptitude,scientific and quantitative reasoning,
and the syllabus is chemical sciences,earth sciences,life sciences,mathematical sciences,physical sciences.
21st October 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Sc. Physics. I want to appear for the NET exams. But Physics is not in the list of the NET subjects. Can I take Geogrphy as a subject ?
21st October 2011, 05:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

You are a final year masters degree holder so you are not eligible NET exam . After completion of your master degree you are eligible for NET exam.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

Thanks
14th November 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

is b.ed is essential for appearing csir net?
15th November 2011, 11:09 PM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

You are a final year masters degree holder so you are not eligible NET exam . After completion of your master degree you are eligible for NET exam.

Those candidate have completd masters degree from recogniged university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

Thaanks
1st December 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i completed my msc foodscience and quality control,need a help about my hallticket
13th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have some idea for preparation of net csir 2012 exam in physics
13th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i have some idea about prepaeation of net csir exam 2012
17th April 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how i prepare net csir exam in physics
17th April 2012, 05:04 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

dear friend,
you are eligible for csir net entrance exam
minimum requirements are the candidate with 55% with age limit of 19-28
good luck
17th April 2012, 06:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CSIR NET- COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by CSIR for selection of Lectureship and award to JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CSIR NET ENTRANCE EXAM:-

-The candidate should have completed M.Sc. in Physical Science/Mathematical Science/Life Science/Earth Science/Chemical Science with at least 55% marks from a recognised University(50% for SC/ST candidate)
-Should be above 19 years of age with no upper age limit for those applying for Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be under 28 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.csirhrdg.res.in
28th December 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i complete my UG,PG, M.Phil in Physics , am i eligible for NET exam bcoz i dont have general physics in NET SYLLABUS , ONLY ELECTRONIC SCIENCE is there
29th December 2012, 09:20 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for the National Eligibility Test either in the final year of after completing post graduation. If you decides to appear for NET during final year then please ensure the following criteria:

1. You should be able to submit the degree within 2 years of clearing the NET exam.

2. You must meet the percentage criteria for NET exam.

Unable to do so, the candidate would be immediately disqualified. Therefore it is essential that candidate meet these requirements. I would say that only apply for the NET exam if you are sure of meeting the percentage criteria.

Eligibility

1. Candidate should be of Indian origin.

2. A post graduation degree in any discipline.

3. Must have completed post graduation from a UGC affiliated college.

4. Minimum of 55 percent marks are required to be obtained in PG.

5. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks.

6. As mentioned earlier, Final year students may also apply.

7. But they should submit their degree within 2 years of passing NET.

8. NET subject should be relevant to post graduation course of the candidate.

9. You can appear for NET as many times as you like. There is no limit.

Age Limit

1. The age limit is 28 years for JRF.

2. Three years relaxation is given to OBC.

3. Five years relaxation is granted to SC/ST.

4. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?