23rd December 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Exact Difference between Aeronautics and Aerospace?

what is the exact difference between aeronautics and aerospace
provide me good information for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  2. List of Aeronautical Core Companies in India?
  3. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
  4. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  5. When should I start preparing for M.Tech entrance exams while doing B.E Aeronautics? Which coaching centers offer coaching for GATE Aerospace?
  6. Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering
  7. Is it possible to do diploma and then degree in Aerospace/Aeronautics?
  8. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Tech aeronautical engineering after getting B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering
  10. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
  11. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  12. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Use of studying B.E Avionics? Basics of Avionics?
  14. Which is better choice after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  15. Between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, what is the basic difference?
  16. Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering?
  17. Which branch to take in B.Tech if I want to do Piloting?
  18. What is the age limit for female to get government jobs in Aeronautics after completing B.Tech in Aerospace?
23rd December 2011, 10:50 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Exact Difference between Aeronautics and Aerospace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the exact difference between aeronautics and aerospace
provide me good information for this.
Exact Difference between Aeronautics and Aerospace?

Actually Aeronautics Engineering is the sub-branch of Aerospace Engineering.In other word Aerospace engineering includes Aeronautical engineering but the reverse is not true .Lets see below to understand the concept.

Aerospace Engineering
  • Aerospace Engineering is the science and engineering of flying vehicles operating within and outside of the earth’s atmosphere .
  • In other words you can work on Hellicopters,Aeroplanes or Rockets,Space Shuttle,Space Centre,Missiles as well.

Aeronautical Engineering
  • Aeronautical engineering is the science and engineering of flying vehicles operating within the Earth’s atmosphere only like aircrafts which can't go above earth's atmosphere.
  • You will be limited to work on Aeroplanes,Hellicopters etc and will not be allowed to work on Missiles,Space Shuttles Rockets which can move above earth's atmosphere.

Now it is on you to choose these fields but I Personally will suggest you to Join Aerospace course as it will give you opportunities to work not only in the field of aircraft but also for the space projects .

With Regards
ravik1214
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?